- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code
- Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science or Games Technology
The Unity Developer will be based remotely.
Compensation commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
Company benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Udemy free access
- Mentored career development
- U.S. Holidays
- $US Remuneration
- Profit Sharing
At Azumo we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help you achieve your goals while at Azumo and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do.
Based in San Francisco, California, Azumo is an innovative software development firm helping organizations build intelligent apps using the latest technologies in AI, data and cloud. We are passionate about solving key problems for customers around the globe.
If you are qualified for the opportunity and looking for a challenge please apply online at https://azumo.workable.com or connect with us at [email protected]