Are you craving a chance to grow with a forward-thinking team? If so, Reply Pro wants to hear from you! We are seeking an ambitious tech lead to join our growing company!
Reply Pro, a growing SaaS company based in the U.S., is a leader in omnichannel Customer Experience (CX) management for local businesses. We empower businesses with our tools to enhance customer experiences, streamline processes, and foster growth.
This is a full-time, 100% remote role. We hire and pay you directly!
- Platform Scalability: Successfully lead the platform's rebuild to efficiently handle over 50,000+ MAUs within the next 6 months.
- Enterprise-Grade Reporting: Refine and scale the existing reporting system to meet enterprise-level demands, targeting the capability to efficiently handle reporting for 10,000+ locations within the next 3 months.
- Mentorship and Team Growth: Actively mentor junior engineers, aiming to enhance their skills and responsibilities, with measurable growth in their performance and autonomy in project execution within 6 months.
- Autonomously manage complex projects from planning to delivery.
- Lead the development of event-driven microservices and GraphQL API integrations.
- Implement modern DevOps practices (Github Actions, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, serverless).
- Plan and architect new features, subdomains, domain models, and microservices.
- Assist with backlog refinement and sprint planning.
- Help engineers triage and overcome blockers.
- Write and review project specifications for projects.
- Run 1on1s with engineers.
- Champion TDD best practices.
To be successful in this role, you must be self-driven. You must be able to take action, even when you lack all the information you need. The kinds of problems we deal with are ambiguous. You must be willing and capable of thriving in a role where you make big decisions and are accountable for those decisions.
The first 45 days working with us will be an introductory period. After your first 45 days, we evaluate if you are a strong fit per the criteria in this post. If we feel that we are a solid fit for each other, we will extend our offer to a permanent role.
During your introductory period, we would also like to see that you are able to take ownership of your learning and are able to take projects from planning to delivery.
- At least 5 years of Python backend development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Django, FastAPI, and/or GraphQL Relay.
- One (1) year of experience with microservice architecture and DDD modeling.
- At least one (1) year of project management and delivery experience.
- At least 6 months of public code published on Github (class/hobby projects are ok) so we can see your coding style.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills, with a focus on team collaboration.
- Eagerness to embrace rapid learning and contribute to a visionary tech environment.
- Python 3
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- GraphQL + Relay
- DDD + Domain modeling
- Project management
- Team management and agile planning
You will be a great fit in Reply Pro's culture if you….
Embrace our core values: Extreme Ownership, Move the Needle, Constant Communication, and Make it Easy. These values should already align with your personal approach to work and collaboration.
Contribute positively to our high-energy environment, which values your contributions and ideas. We look for team members who energize and enhance our culture.
Seek opportunities for professional growth. This role lets you work towards significant salary increases.
Have a natural inclination towards professional development. If learning and refining your craft feels like a chore, you may not be a good fit. We are committed to supporting our employees' growth. We provide books, online courses, and other professional development tools.
Remote Work Requirements
For this role, you must have:
- A reliable high-speed internet connection and a quality microphone.
- Availability to work 8+ hours per day between 7 AM and 5 PM Mountain Standard Time.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with the potential for an increase based on performance and role evolution.
- A flexible, remote work environment that values freedom and trust.
- Opportunities for growth, personal education, and advancement within the company.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment that practices Constant Communication and values diversity and respect.
Interested? Start the Application Process
Are you ready to make a real impact? Apply now by sending us a note. We will send you a link to our application. Please note that we hire directly. No agencies, please.
Thank you for considering us for your next career move!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,246,146.00 - $1,424,167.00 per month