As one of the largest entrepreneurship networks globally, Bridge for Billions creates, designs, and manages entrepreneurship programs with foundations, corporations, and public entities that have benefited more than 3,400 entrepreneurs in more than 100 countries. Its objective is to facilitate access to entrepreneurial support for all types of entrepreneurs with a common purpose: to boost innovation that solves the problems that truly matter, generate economic growth, and new decent job opportunities.
Bridge for Billions, recognized by Forbes 30 Under 30, Ashoka, and Acumen, has worked with more than 100 organizations such as Coca-Cola, Accenture or BMW, and institutions such as the United Nations in the development of entrepreneurship programs that support diverse entrepreneurs in the creation of innovative solutions for today’s most pressing issues. In 7 years, Bridge has grown to a team of more than 50 people from 15 nationalities, with headquarters in Madrid, where most of our team is based; an emerging LatAm HQ in Antigua, Guatemala, with a few team members; and a few people based in different places around the world.
As a QA Analyst at Bridge for Billions, your mission is to uphold the quality standards of our product through comprehensive testing strategies and initiatives. You'll work hand-in-hand with our talented team of designers and developers to ensure our product aligns seamlessly with our business objectives, contributing to the overall success of our organization.
ROLES & CONTRIBUTIONS
Testing Process, Documentation and Tech Support
As a QA Analyst, you play a pivotal role in ensuring the excellence of our products. You demonstrate a deep understanding of our platform, design and maintain robust test cases, and continuously explore new tools and processes to enhance product quality. With a strong grasp of business rules and the ability to fill gaps in documentation, you are adept at identifying performance issues, including loading times, and mentoring junior testers in technical aspects. Understand basic model relationships and API configuration and contribute significantly to program setup and management. Finally, our QA Analysts not only comprehend User Journeys and product areas but also serve as key contributors to discussions, drawing from their extensive experience and product knowledge.
Professional spoken English
- 2 years of professional experience in Testing and QA
- Test Management and Test Case Design Tools: Test management tools like JIRA, Zephyr, ClickUp or similar
- Bug Tracking Tools: Tools like Bugzilla, Mantis, or Redmine are essential for logging and tracking software defects found during testing
- Screen Capture and Recording Tools: Tools like jam.dev or similar
- Browser Developer Tools: Familiarity with browser developer tools (e.g., Chrome DevTools) for inspecting elements, debugging, and analyzing web applications.
- Bonus: Experience with Selenium or Cypress
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented and committed to find and report issues before production.Ability to work in an agile environment and adjust to changing requirements
Skills we look for in all Bridge team members:
Purpose alignment: This position is not just “a job” but aligns with your purpose, the impact you want to make in this world, and who you want to become.
- Values Alignment: You embody our 4 team values: Courage, Grit, Empathy, and Gumption.
- You have a start-up mindset — highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You’re not afraid to be responsible for the outcomes of your work and work independently when required.
- You take the initiative, you’re results-driven, and you show empathy in all your interactions with team members, entrepreneurs, mentors, and partners.
- You have a powerful emotional intelligence that allows you to quickly understand people’s needs and expectations and develop trust, engagement, and commitment in your relationships.
- Passion for your work and lifelong learning.
- Growth mindset and resilience to overcome challenges, understanding that systemic change requires hard work.Definable experience in problem resolution, and communicating complex ideas in coherent terms to a cross-function groups in a rapidly scaling environment
Apply: Submit your application.
- Initial Chat: A brief 30-45 minute conversation to discuss your interest and understand the role.
- Business Case: You'll receive a challenge to complete within a set time frame.
- Technical Interview: If your challenge is satisfactory, we'll discuss it further and assess your technical skills.
- Mutual Interview: An open discussion where you can ask us any questions to ensure our company is the right fit for you.
- References: With your consent, we'll contact two of your references for feedback.Offer: If all goes well, you'll receive a job offer from us.
OFFER AND LOCATION
Contract type: Contractor.
- Position type: Full-time.
- Compensation of 13,000 - 13,500 USD per year, depending on profile.
- Stipend for paid health insurance
- Location: remote in LatamStart date: As soon as we find the right person.
Impact & Team
A real vision for systemic change in the entrepreneurship sector, with the goal to make it more equitable, inclusive and efficient.
- Work on something that matters, contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world.
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role in a booming social enterprise.
- An international dynamic team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision. Check out Bridge team members reviews on Glassdoor.
- Co-created values, a compass to achieve our mission: Gumption, Courage, Grit and Empathy.
- $200 Referral Bonus. If you bring someone you know to the team you will get $100 bonus at hire + $100 additional after 6 month.
- 4-day company retreats once or twice a year paid for by the company. Fundamental in our culture, they help us align, grow in leadership, tackle big topics and bond as a team, and they’re led by external and experienced coaches and facilitators.
- Learning budget based on specific need or opportunity (examples: team members have accessed backend bootcamp, leadership trainings or facilitation trainings).
- Big feedforward and feedback culture. Monthly one-on-ones with your team lead to help you grow and in-depth individual and peer-reviews 4 times per year.
- Team members are encouraged to give talks, and give/receive internal training.
Wellbeing & Paid Time Off
22 days of vacation with the flexibility to go above, plus local public holidays.
- Choose your public holidays between the country you’re based in and the country you’re from — we know you may want to celebrate the special days from your country of origin!
- Access to Spill, emotional support service to take care of your mental health where you can chat with therapists on demand.
Flexibility & Remote Work
- Flexible working hours and remote days.
- If you’re based in Madrid we have a great office in the city center with lots of light, big screens and a huge terrace. We love to grab lunch together and talk about life’s silly and deeper things