- International company
Developing HR strategic plans and overseeing their implementation
The company provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge.
Develop, monitor, and implement HR strategies that align with company values and requirements.
- Plan and execute Staff Compensation and Benefits
- Develop human resources strategies by forecasting and anticipating manpower requirements.
- Preparing the yearly budgets for the department's expenses.
- Implement Human Resource processes, and metrics to attract, retain and develop excellent employees as part of succession planning.
- Reviewing internal company procedures and updating company best practice
- Reviewing and updating HRIS systems
- Execute disciplinary issues and propose fair and just proposition in accordance with the employment law and able to mitigate legal risk.
- Support management by providing Human Resources advice and information.
- Responsible for formulating policies, programs, and objectives affecting the schedule, quality, and cost of human resources and general affair activities.
- Lead the implementation of manufacturing initiatives, including strategic resource allocation, and apply good manufacturing principles.
- Ensuring compliance to all group systems, guidelines & policies, and customer's requirement
- Developing HR strategic plans and overseeing their implementation to assist in achieving the group's strategy, growth, and profit objectives.
Page Group Argentina is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Preferably knowledge of Manufacturing Guidelines.
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages.
- Strong computer literacy and problem-solving skills.
- At less 5 years of working experience in manufacturing environment with 3 years in management level.
- Solid understanding of HR principles, practices, and employment laws and regulations.
- Experience in dealing with Union and Foreign Worker matters is added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Attractive salary package