The company’s mission is to deliver world-class enterprise software to help restaurant chains thrive in the face of increasing complexity, opportunities, and challenges. We employ talented and ambitious engineers to use the latest technologies and tools to build innovative cloud and app based software products in rapid fashion.
Our technology team is a rapidly growing group of talented and experienced engineers helping to build the leading enterprise software company focused on restaurant technology. We use a modern tech stack to build great products.
We are looking for ambitious and talented engineers with a strong technical background who are looking for an opportunity to have a huge impact and be part of a growing team in a fast-moving, exciting, and entrepreneurial space.
What you’ll do here:
- Design and implement elegant, clean, high-performance software.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software
- Design and implement technologies for creating high performing and secure frontend and public APIs.
- Support the teams working on testing automation being constructed on our UX components.
- Work with analysts to understand and elaborate requirements when necessary.
- Collaborate with technical leads and product managers to identify the requirements and developing elegant solutions.
- Work with fellow engineers, DevOps and QA to build and maintain outstanding Engineering processes and deliver on project roadmap.
- Take ownership to the products and features you are working on.
Experience we’re looking for:
- .NET core, C#, MongoDB, Microservices + GraphQL is a plus.
- 3+ years of working experience in building production applications.
- Engineering experience working with large user base multi-service platforms.
- Experience with cloud based environments.
- Experience in working with agile development practices.
- Experienced writing clean code and using design patterns and frameworks.
- Comfortable with JS frameworks such as Vue.js, Angular, or React.
- Experience building for Tablets and Mobile Devices.
- Comfortable working with and testing 3rd party APIs.
- Comfortable designing complex and large web systems.
Nice to have:
- Experience building for Android and Electron.
- Experience building with Vue.js and Nuxt.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases.
- Development experience in .NET, C#.
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience developing products for the restaurant/hospitality industry.
The type of team player we need:
- Proactive mindset – enjoys and exhibits a high-degree of ownership.
- Inventive, creative and resourceful.
- Experience working in a product company or product type software development experience.
- Experience bringing high-quality software to production.
- Excellent communication – in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- Intellectual curious, forward thinking, willing to suggest & try new technologies and creative approaches to problems.
- Remote work.
- Salary in USD.
- Travel to Bethesda office within the first year.