Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Process and Productivity Manager will supervise the development of production excellence processes and management systems focused on driving operational performance and value add across manufacturing plants. In this role, you will lead a team that execute key operational processes to achieve identified metrics. This role will focus on developing processes to increase business profitability, lead people to execute projects and generate financial opportunities. #LI-AMORALES
- Provide guidance to oversee operations by analyzing and developing recommendations regarding failures and lost production, identify and implement solutions to improve the system, standard work and processes.
- Coordinate the deployment of technology solutions considering overall safety standards, food safety, quality, capacity, reliability, production excellence, continuous improvement, environmental and costs constraints.
- Lead the implementation and optimization of production excellence processes and components.
- Lead and implement proactive maintenance and reliability, production excellence and continuous improvement activities for a less complex site or a single more complex department.
- Ensure the alignment of local and departmental stakeholders including operations, environmental and supply chain.
- Measure and monitor organization readiness and implement process improvement processes and procedures.
- Oversee the execution of measurement processes and monitor progress to identify variances and needed corrections.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Support and facilitate the development of change management and organizational improvement, including programs, tools, solutions to increase individual and organizational capacity, and business process reengineering. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Ability to translate highly technical information across all levels of technical knowledge
- Intermediate Portuguese
- Technical gap assessment and solution identification
- Project management experience
- Experience creating complex tests and analysis.
- Identify, monitor, and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Experience in implementing operational excellence tools (Lean Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma, Business Intelligence, Smart Manufacturing, Industry 5.0)
- Conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business requirements.
- Two years of supervisory experience in similar positions