Fligoo is an emerging leader in the Enterprise AI category, having built a technology architecture and suite of products that enable rapid development, deployment, and scaling across large enterprises.
We are developing the next generation of AI technology for the Wealth Management and Financial Services industries. Fligoo’s technology leverages AI to allow the most important firms in the world to increase wallet share, predict client attrition, retain financial advisors, increase ROE, among others, significantly growing and protecting AUM. Companies we partner with include Wells Fargo, Cetera, Broadridge, PNC, among others.
With the acquisition of Mobi2Buy and with offices around the globe in New York, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Córdoba, Fligoo is currently one of the fastest-growing Artificial Intelligence companies in the world.
Location: Córdoba (not fully remote).
The People & Talent Acquisition Analyst is responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR-related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organization's policies and objectives. He/she is responsible for carrying out the recruitment and selection process, as well as developing and executing everything related to learning and knowledge.
- Provide advise and support regarding HR policies, processes, and organizational best practices.
- Implement and manage the overall recruitment and hiring process; receiving approved requirements, making the postings, hunting and pre-screening interviews to the effective incorporation of the candidate, providing support on technical interviews, and presenting reports to internal clients.
- Ensure compliance with the referral program, keeping it updated and ensuring compliance with its stages and requirements.
- Coordinate pre-admission tasks, such as Psychotechnical Interview and Medical admission Check-up.
- Assemble employees' personal files, ensuring the required documentation and keeping it correctly updated.
- Manage the registrations and dismissals of personnel, sending the corresponding documentation to the different parties involved in a timely manner (OS, Accounting, ART, etc.)
- Update employees' information in HR platforms and files.
- Together with the People Manager, carry out the complete onboarding process of new hires.
- Coordinate training actions, both internal and external, providing support in their identification, organization and execution, as to keeping attendance registration.
- Ensure the correct functioning and updating of the knowledge bases in the corresponding platforms.
- Provide support on internal events and special dates celebrations logistics and organization.
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits.
- Report on key recruiting metrics.
- Advanced Student or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, HR Relations and related fields.
- Diploma in IT Recruitment (desirable)
- Microsoft Suite
- Recruiting Platforms
- Advanced English
- Usually communicate effectively, clearly, concisely and in an audience-oriented way in written and verbal form both technical and non-technical subjects, to their teammates. Actively listens to others and ensures they are understood. Pay attention to non-verbal communication.
- Works to build strong relationships with their teammates, manager, and other stakeholders.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, sometimes with the help of the team. Generates suggestions for improving work, and develops alternative approaches and ideas presented in a manner that gets others' attention.
- Mediates equitable solutions in their area. Consciously studies motivations of counterparts during negotiations.
- Moves beyond understanding and into action. Begins to learn the skills and apply the knowledge they’ve learned.
- Recognises and understands that we all have different values shaped by our diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Networks and exchanges information fluently. Understands the main ideas of technical texts of their specialization. Writes and replies to emails. Receives visits from abroad and presents/guides them within the organization. Participates in work meetings. Makes and answers phone calls. Gives oral presentations on a previously prepared technical topic.
- Hands-on, hunter personality.
- Goal-oriented and excellent negotiation skills.
- 1+ years in software companies.
- 2+ years of experience in Recruitment & HR generalist functions.